Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Most Beautiful Place in Jeomchon

The other day we were blessed with really nice weather, so I decided to seize the opportunity to get out of my apartment and take a walk. While walking, I noticed a little temple perched high on a hill. I spent much of that walk just trying to find the path at the base of the hill, and when I finally had I really had to go to the bathroom. The next day, I came back to discover this:


This is the rock that marks the entrance to Cheonhungsa. Just behind the rock, and past the small pavilion on the right is a stairway leading up the side of the mountain.


Keep climbing and you'll reach the temple grounds, which are cut into the side of the hill.







It's the most beautiful place I've found in Jeomchon. Granted, there isn't much else to challenge this title. In fact, I was surprised to find anything of beauty at all here. I will definitely visit this little temple again.

1 comment:

  1. Great places! I haven't been there before. Surely it is more beautiful when you see it in person.

    Travel Visa Canada

    ReplyDelete